Michael S. Salas
Michael joined Kalil & LaCount as an associate in 2020.
He earned his Juris Doctor (JD) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of New Hampshire through its joint degree program. Michael traveled to various businesses throughout China and Wall Street as part of his MBA coursework.
Mike is a New Hampshire native, now living in Portsmouth, and when he is not in the office, he can be found outdoors walking, biking, or hiking.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Wills and Trusts
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2019
- University of New Hampshire, Master of Business Administration, 2018
- Thomas College, Bachelor of Science, 2016
Admission, Memberships, Certifications and Associations
- New Hampshire Bar, 2020
- United States District Court of New Hampshire, 2020
- Massachusetts Bar, 2020
- Maine Bar, Pending Admission