Richard R. Rousseau
Richard “Rich” Rousseau is a lifelong New Englander. He earned his Bachelor’s degree from Keene State College in 2017 and his Juris Doctor from Boston University School of Law in 2021. Prior to joining Kalil & LaCount Rich was published in and a staff member of the American Journal of Law and Medicine. During law school Rich worked in the legal departments of some of the largest municipalities in Massachusetts and received the Deans Award for excellence in Insurance Law. He is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Rich prides himself on providing clients with innovative and efficient legal representation.
Rich lives in Raymond, New Hampshire with his family. He enjoys sailing in his free time.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate;
- Estate Planning,
- Business Law;
- Personal Injury
- Boston University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2021
- Keene State College, Bachelors of Arts, summa cum laude 2017
Admission, Memberships, Certifications and Associations
- Massachusetts Bar, 2021
- New Hampshire Bar, 2022
- Former Vice Chair and Committee Member, Budget Committee, Town of Raymond, New Hampshire
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Richard R. Rousseau, Note, Drug Diversion in the Health Care System: Cultural Change via Legal and Policy Mechanisms, 46 Am.J.L. & Med. 446 (2020).